Timetable Changes April 2022
The April 2022 timetable is now live with the following changes taking place from the listed dates:
- Core, Stretch and Breath is now called (P)Rehab and will have a larger focus on sport-specific recovery, core stability, prehabilitation and rehabilitation exercises, and joint strength. It will be at the same time and is there to aid people both with existing injuries and preventing future injuries.
- Rise Tribe at Blaydon will move to Greenside as of the 8th of April, meaning both Rise Tribe classes will take place in our main hall at 6.30am. This is due to insufficient demand in Blaydon. The 1st of April class will be the last at Blaydon.
- Body and Soul Boutique Boxing Classes will be starting slightly early at 4.45pm this coming Saturday, our last class, and will no longer be on the timetable thereafter. Again, this is due to insufficient demand. This was expected as the initial booking of the space was placed on a basis of testing-the-water for 6 weeks and on this occasion it has not proven to be a viable location/time for our members to access every week. We wish to thank all the team at the studio for hosting our classes and hope to do something together there again in future!
- Wylam Fight Camp will not be running on the 19th of April due to a booking conflict at the hall.
- Exciting announcements coming soon! We have a couple of projects going on in the background (a couple of members will be aware already) and look forward to releasing our announcement posts! Keep your eyes on the socials for updates!
I look forward to seeing everyone in and as always I'm always here to answer any questions!