DIY In The Modern Era With Beau Miles | Chatting with CGR Cooke
Thank you to everyone who took the time to listen to this podcast. This was my very first recording for this CGR Podcast project, so I want to massively thank Beau Miles for being so bloody brilliant in coming on and sharing his thoughts on DIY in our current COVID and junk era.
We talked about a lot of topics, mainly based around the philosophy of his get-it-done and Do It Yourself attitude with regard to many of his adventures and subsequent films, so I really hope you take the time to watch all of them at least 5 times... if not more.
A couple of Beau's films have been mentioned, including a couple which have since been released, so I have collected all of them into one playlist for your viewing pleasure, or if you just want to know what the hell we are talking about. You can view this here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3hgjRebTTQonMFMrGiPMYApFP6Kj7nr4
The films mentioned are:
- Junk Wine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDBOtFgaYhQ&list=PL3hgjRebTTQonMFMrGiPMYApFP6Kj7nr4&index=2&ab_channel=BeauMiles
- Mile an Hour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvT5XS7j-Dc&list=PL3hgjRebTTQonMFMrGiPMYApFP6Kj7nr4&index=6&t=3s&ab_channel=BeauMiles
- Junk Paddle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqZJ01sNQuw&list=PL3hgjRebTTQonMFMrGiPMYApFP6Kj7nr4&index=5&ab_channel=BeauMiles
- Junk Cabin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzSeGJF6RhM&list=PL3hgjRebTTQonMFMrGiPMYApFP6Kj7nr4&index=3&ab_channel=BeauMiles
- Junk Office: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QpFFB1QHto&list=PL3hgjRebTTQonMFMrGiPMYApFP6Kj7nr4&index=4&ab_channel=BeauMiles
I am still eagerly awaiting the release of his upcoming book, The Backyard Adventurer, and you can also support Beau by placing your order here (please do): http://briobooks.com.au/printbooks/the-backyard-adventurer
Connect with me on social media if you want to see what I get up to, or just fancy a chat!
For conversation about all things fitness and nutrition, add me on Facebook:
To establish a professional relationship and develop any synergies, add me on LinkedIn:
To see into my personal life you can follow on Instagram:
And to hear my mindless (often drunken) thoughts, follow me on Twitter: